Friends, loved ones, caregivers, physicians, and survivors are all welcome to nominate for our Mission 2018 event. Nominees must meet the following criteria:
• Nominee must be a CERVICAL cancer survivor. A “survivor” is defined as someone that has had a cancer diagnosis and is still living at the time of nomination regardless of whether or not she is still in treatment.
• Nominee must be in financial need due to a cervical cancer diagnosis.
• The chosen beneficiary will be required to provide appropriate documentation to The Teal Recovery Project upon being selected.
• Past beneficiaries cannot be nominated again.
• If you have been nominated in the past, but were not selected and still would like to be considered, please submit a new nomination form.